About Raine & Horne Property Management
Raine & Horne was founded in Australia in 1883. From the very beginning Raine & Horne have adhered to a set of business practices that are based on the company's expertise and total commitment across all facets of the business.
Property Management has been a major focus for Raine & Horne. We have strived to and successfully achieved a extremely professional Property Management Division. We know how important it is to build a loyal client base, the company's corporate goal has been to give personalised service and above all to exceed client expectations.
We at Raine & Horne understand our owners are an integral part of our business and that people feel secure in dealing with a company which has proven time and time again to deliver a Property Management Service second to none. Raine & Horne have two offices in the Northern Territory which enables us to not only manage property in Darwin and the suburbs but allows us to offer Property Management Services in Palmerston and the rural area as well.
The Property Management Experience
Ask yourself this question... How do you know what we want?
At Raine & Horne we have identified through our constant research that our valued clients have six main requirements, they are as follows:
Stress free management of your investment
As trained and experienced Property Managers we can organise on your behalf:
Professional advertising which will maximise visibility on the market and help us attract your desired tenant.
- Conducting Open for Inspections by our designated Leasing Consultant to minimise the time your property is vacant.
- The strict guidelines we use to qualify prospective tenants including the ability to check the national data base for defaulting tenants.
- Monitoring your tenant to ensure the rent is up to date as per their signed Tenancy Agreement.
- Ensuring you are fully aware of any maintenance issues that are reported and organising repairs as instructed.
- The smooth payment of funds to you our clients twice a month.
On every occasion that a lease is due to expire we review the current market rent by using Comparative Market Analysis to ensure we can achieve the highest rent possible.
After further Research Raine & Horne are proud to be able to offer you a choice in Management Fee Structures. You get to choose which package suits you best and with a client that is an owner of multiple properties we are more than happy to tailor a package rewarding you for trusting us with your port folio.
After every inspection you will receive in writing accompanied by photos a full & comprehensive report of our visit to your property.
- You will be kept up to date on all dealings with your tenant and property by the way of phone and email communication.
- Regular Newsletters informing Landlords of current market conditions and Legislation changes as they occur.
- The latest technology that enables us to deliver information to you electronically allowing you to have all relevant documents at your fingertips.
Any trades people we use are all licensed, insured and regularly screened to monitor they are competing work in the shortest possible time and to the very high standard that Raine & Horne expect.
Raine & Horne have a very high standard that we expect your investment to be maintained at. We are aware of the importance of presentation in respect to property values for our clients.
Raine & Horne continually promote ongoing proactive maintenance programs and keep our clients a breast of maintenance suggestions for their future planning.
Raine & Horne only employ quality experienced Property Managers who understand how to scrutinise anyone coming in contact with your property. Many of our staff our property owners themselves which gives them the advantage of see both sides of the picture. We understand the importance of maximising property returns with minimal fuss.
Close knit team
We understand how vital it is to work as a team for all our current, future and past clients. Our aim is and has always been to provide a stress free relationship with you from sales through to Property Management and any dealings you have with Raine & Horne. We look forward to establishing the stress free and professional relationship.
Work life balance
We are constantly told that work life balance leads to healthy and happy people. Let Raine & Horne do the work that we are professionally trained for while you enjoy the balance.